Nina C. Decker
Nina C. Decker is a Partner at Kramer Radin, LLP, concentrating in the areas of estate planning, trusts, wills, formation and management of Limited Liability companies (LLCs), and the integration of LLCs into estate plans. Nina has practiced law since 2012.
- Juris Doctor, Santa Clara University, School of Law, Santa Clara, California, 2012
- Bachelor of Arts, Boise State University, Sociology, Boise, Idaho, 2009
- Certified Estate Planning Probate and Trust Law Specialist, State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
- State Bar of California, 2012
- Silicon Valley Bar Association, Past Member of Board of Trustees
- Santa Clara County Bar Association
- Santa Clara University Journal of International Law, Former Editor in Chief
- Junior League of San Jose
- To listen to Nina Decker’s podcast on The Free Retiree Show about Estate Planning Basics, click here.
- To listen to Nina Decker’s podcast on The Free Retiree Show about Proposition 19, click here.